Last Updated, NOVEMBER 29, 2021
SCICORP INTERNATIONAL INC. recognizes the importance of privacy. SCICORP INTERNATIONAL INC will manage your personal information collected through the website located at www.scicorp.net. BY USING THE WEBSITE IN ANY WAY, INCLUDING BROWSING, PURCHASING AND USING ANY OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE
Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you to provide the services you request, to improve the user’s interaction with SCICORP INTERNATIONAL INC, and to communicate with you about odor control, wastewater treatment, lagoons, digestors, sludge, compost, services, promotions and any specials or contents we may have. We try to
limit the collected information to support the intended purpose of collection.
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with SCICORP INTERNATIONAL INC through the Website. Some examples are when you:
- Create an account on the website
- Request customer service or contact us
- Submit a review or post any User Content on the Website
- Request a meeting with one of our Engineers
- Otherwise submit personal information to SCICORP INTERNATIONAL INC. Personal information is information that identifies you or is reasonably linked to you. The personal information we collect may include authentication information (including but exclusively username and encrypted access credentials.) We may also collect and combine personal information about you through social media websites and services and from other sources.
When you ask us to provide services for the benefit of a third party, you shall be legally authorized by said third party to disclose his/her personal information to SCICORP INTERNATIONAL. This authorization shall cover personal information including but not limited to the name, address, phone number, email address, credit card and shipping information of the third party. You agree that you must bear all risks associated with the use of any third party’s personal information communicated by you and that under no circumstances will SCICORP INTERNATIONAL INC be liable in any way for any personal information or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred because of the use of any personal information. SCICORP INTERNATIONAL INC is merely acting as a passive channel for the use of the personal information and is not undertaking any obligation or liability
relating to any third party’s personal information communicated by you and/or your
We receive and store certain types of information about your use of the Website when you use the Website. Our purpose is to allow the Website to work correctly, to allow us to provide our services, to evaluate the use of the Website, for marketing purposes and to personalize and enhance your interaction with SCICORP INTERNATIONAL INC. Here are some examples:
- We may collect technical information such as your IP address, the address of a referring website or application, the type of web browser or mobile device you use, your operating system, your Internet Service Provider, and the path you take through the Website.
- When you purchase services, we collect information about the transaction, such as services details and the date of the purchase/return.
hesitate to contact us through email at contact@SciCorp.net
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- SCICORP INTERNATIONAL INC. needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given SCICORP INTERNATIONAL INC. permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in SCICORP INTERNATIONAL INC. legitimate
- SCICORP INTERNATIONAL INC. needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
www.SciCorp.net follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The
purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
How We Use Your Information
SCICORP INTERNATIONAL INC uses your personal information and usage information to offer and provide our products and services and to support our core business functions. These include order or service fulfillment, customer service, internal business processes, marketing, education, authentication, loss and fraud prevention, public safety, and legal functions. Here are some examples:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you
about said requests.
- To send you notifications concerning odor control information.
- To register your account on the Website.
- To provide customer service.
- To help us improve and customize the Website.
- To send you information about our products, services, and knowledge in the odor
- To protect the security and integrity of the Website and our business. To accomplish these purposes, we may combine the personal and usage information we collect. We may transfer or disclose your personal and usage information, for these purposes, within SCICORP INTERNATIONAL INC.
Advertising and Analytics Services
browser, pages viewed, time spent on pages, date, and time of each visitor request, referring site, browser type, language preference, links clicked and conversion information. The information may be used by us and others to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, deliver advertising
and content targeted to your interests on our website and other websites and better understand your online activity. We may also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on other websites or platforms.
In addition, many web browsers support Do Not Track technology. Our systems do not respond to Do Not Track signals. Nonetheless, if you enable Do Not Track and it is recognized by our systems, SCICORP INTERNATIONAL INC will not use information about your web viewing activities to tailor your online experience on the Website. Note,
however, that our third-party advertising providers may continue to use information about your web viewing activities to tailor advertising to your interests across different websites even when you have Do Not Track enabled in your browser.
How We Disclose Your Information Outside SCICORP INTERNATIONAL INC
SCICORP INTERNATIONAL INC DOES NOT SELL OR RENT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
TO ANY THIRD PARTIES WHATSOEVER.
SCICORP INTERNATIONAL INC will normally send data to third parties through secure encrypted channels (HTTPS).
Service Providers and Vendors
We may disclose or otherwise make available personal information, including transaction information, to service providers and vendors for the purpose of managing, providing, and improving SCICORP INTERNATIONAL INC services and for marketing purposes. Examples are shipping companies, vendors, payment companies, credit card
processors and other payment service providers such as PayPal, financial institution partners, hosting and maintenance providers, data storage and management providers, marketing and promotional providers, service providers sending emails and SMS notifications, and generally, companies that help us improve our product and service offerings and our websites.
Legal Requirements and Protection of our Company and Others
otherwise required by law. Examples include protecting the health or safety of customers, or addressing crimes committed on the Website. SCICORP INTERNATIONAL INC may provide your personal information in response to a search warrant, subpoena or other legally valid inquiry or order, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
We may transfer any information we have about you in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of SCICORP INTERNATIONAL INC or as part of a corporate re-organization or other change in corporate control.