PRODUCT DATA SHEET
For use in Agriculture Applications
SciCorp BIOLOGICTM SR2 is a propr
ietary plant-based blend of organic micronutrients that stimulates specific aerobic, anaerobic, and facultative bacteria species. The product enables the rapid elimination of odors and reduction of biosolids. BIOLOGICTM SR2 does not contain bacteria or enzymes.
For use in agriculture odor control and agriculture wastewater treatment applications, including hog barns, poultry barns, manure tanks, anaerobic/aerobic lagoons and digesters.
- Accelerates the breakdown of biosolids and increases methane
production by up to 30%
- Reduces fats, oils and grease and scum
- Significantly reduces animal mortality via ammonia/H2S control
- Eliminates odors: reduces formation of H2S, ammonia and mercaptans and
eliminates complaints from workers and neighbours
- Significantly reduces solids accumulation in manure ponds/tanks
significantly reducing pump out/dredging frequency
- For holding tanks/manure ponds/digesters apply product at a continuous
rate based on inflow of and organic strength of the manure. Dose rate is
based on organic load and needs to be confirmed by a SciCiorp engineer.
(Product is typically metered into the system using a low flow liquid pump)
- For immediate odor control a shock dose may be recommended.
- Product can be diluted in water at 50 parts water to one part product and
misted into barn environments to control ammonia/H2S
Product is sold in 5-gallon (20 L) pails, 55-gallon (210 L) drums or
265-gallon (1000 L) totes
Non-toxic, environmentally friendly, and safe around people/animals
(no special handling required)
KEY PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS/PROPERTIES (see SDS for more details)
Liquid (store at temps between 40°F – 120°F)
3.0 – 4.0
99.9% in water
1:11 @ 72°F
Contains active ingredients consisting of proprietary plant extracts, micro-nutrients, and minerals. Product is UL ECOLOGO® certified. There are no known chronic hazards associated with this product.