PRODUCT DATA SHEET
For use in Industrial Wastewater Treatment
SciCorp BIOLOGICTM SR2 is a propr
ietary plant-based blend of organic micronutrients that stimulates specific aerobic, anaerobic, and facultative bacteria species. The product enables the rapid elimination of odors and reduction of biosolids. BIOLOGICTM SR2 does not contain bacteria or enzymes.
For use in industrial wastewater treatment applications including Pulp &
Paper, Food Processing, Ethanol, etc. (anaerobic or activated sludge, SBRs,
BNRs, RBCs, Trickling Filters, and Aerated/Facultative/Anaerobic Lagoons)
- Accelerates the breakdown of biosolids and reduces operating costs
related to aeration and sludge handling and disposal by up to 25%
- Reduces fats, oils and grease and scum
- Increases activity rates of bacteria and biological treatment efficiency
- Significantly reduces accumulated organic sediment/sludge in lagoons
- Increased removal efficiency and reduces effluent concentrations for
BOD, COD, and P
- Apply product at a continuous rate of between 1- 50 ppm based on
wastewater flow at the headworks of the system. Dose rate is based
on organic load and needs to be confirmed by a SciCiorp engineer.
(Product is typically metered into the system using a low flow liquid pump)
- For immediate odor control a shock dose may be recommended for
lagoons/holding tanks where the product is diluted in water and sprayed
over the surface of the lagoon/tank.
Product is sold in 5-gallon (20 L) pails, 55-gallon (210 L) drums or
265-gallon (1000 L) totes
Non-toxic, environmentally friendly, and safe around people/animals
(no special handling required)
KEY PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS/PROPERTIES (see SDS for more details)
Liquid (store at temps between 40°F – 120°F)
3.0 – 4.0
99.9% in water
1:11 @ 72°F
Contains active ingredients consisting of proprietary plant extracts, micro-nutrients, and minerals. Product is UL ECOLOGO® certified. There are no known chronic hazards associated with this product.